Bella Vista Resort Terms and Conditions
Welcome to BV Resort Ltd.
Resort Terms and Conditions
All rates are subject to a 9% Hotel Tax and 6% Resort Fee.
Rates are Based on Double Occupancy (Price is for 2 People Only)
Additional Fee is incurred for additional Guests.
50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required to Confirm.
Balance is charged 30 Days Prior to Arrival. (Payment Options Available on Request).
Prices are listed in US Dollars. ( $2 Belize Dollars = $1 US Dollar).
Visa and Master Card Accepted.
- Units are for use by Bella Vista Resort guests only.
- Aji Tapa Bar and Restaurant is the on-site Public Restaurant.
- It is at the discretion of BV Resort Ltd. to manage noise and nuisance. BV Resort Ltd. has right the to evict guests without notice if requests by management to remedy any complaints are not met by occupants.
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the units and a deep cleaning fee of $200.00 USD will be levied on Incidentals Bill for failure to comply. Smoking is permitted around the property and bar but we ask that you be mindful of other guests.
- BV Resort Ltd. and her affiliate companies are not liable for any delays, losses, damages, injuries, or deaths.
- House Keeping is done every other day, from the Check-in date.
- Concierge and Front Desk Assistance are only available from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm but there is a member of staff on site, 24/7.
Cancellation. Modification, Refunds & COVID19
- Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival day will incur a Penalty equivalent to 1 Night Plus Taxes.
- Cancellations made 60 Days to 31 days before arrival date will incur a 50% Deposit.
- Cancellations Made 30 Days or Less before arrival date will incur full cost of stay.
- No shows and/or unused portions of stays are non-refundable.
- Modifications can be made upon request and must be approved by the Reservation Agent, and rates are liable to change depending on season after modification.
- Any Refunds made are under the full discretion of management and under special circumstances.
- All Cancellations and modifications must be submitted in writing and acknowledge by Reservations Department.
Cancellations or Modifications as a result of or related to COVID19:
- You will need to submit a modification request in writing to the Reservations Department. (email@example.com)
- Proof of Positivity for Covid-19 is required.
- Any Paid bookings, and other monetary deposits will be credited to a future stay
- Reservation changes can apply for up to 1 Year from original Check-In Date of the Reservation.
- Modifications are based on availability and black out dates are from Mid December to Mid January of the following year.
- All request types must be submitted in writing to the Reservation agent at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirement for Entry into Belize – BTB Infographic
Bella Vista Resort – Tourism Gold Standard Certificate
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BV Resort Ltd’s Website.
BV Resort Ltd is located at:2.5 Miles North San Pedro Town – Ambergris Caye , Belize
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use BV Resort Ltd’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Belize. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, BV Resort Ltd and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BV Resort Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://bvrbelize.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://bvrbelize.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://bvrbelize.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://bvrbelize.com
Redistribute content from BV Resort Ltd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, etc.
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of BV Resort Ltd; and
(c) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of BV Resort Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Any and all concerns, questions or disputes about these Terms and Conditions can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org