An excellent 1 Bedroom suite located on the ground floor of our main guest house only steps away from our highly rated on-site restaurant, Aji Tapa Restaurant & Bar. This unit is ideal for couples seeking relaxation and privacy; with amazing views of the pool, beach, and the Caribbean Sea. The ground facilities are easily accessible, allowing guests to lounge by the pool, kayak to the reef, practice their paddle boarding or enjoy a walk on the beach. The Unit is fully airconditioned and furnished, and features a living area with a smart TV with local cable programming. The bedroom is separate and houses a King bed, bedside tables and a safe. The Kitchenette is fully equipped and comes standard with crockery, utensils, coffee maker, mini-fridge, dining table and a microwave. Hot and cold water is available.
Guests enjoy 10% off at the Restaurant and Bar and have access to Free Wifi, Bicycles, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Lounge Chairs, Beach Towels, and Free Parking. Our Concierge Team is available to assist you with daily activities and local recommendations from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Live your dream vacation with Bella Vista Resort!
If you plan to travel with your pet, we charge an additional US$25.00 per day.
We welcome groups! If you need more than one room, please contact us and we can create a customized package for you.
Welcome to BV Resort Ltd.
Resort Terms and Conditions
All rates are subject to a 9% Hotel Tax and 6% Resort Fee.
Rates are Based on Double Occupancy (Price is for 2 People Only)
Additional Fee is incurred for additional Guests.
50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required to Confirm.
Balance is charged 30 Days Prior to Arrival. (Payment Options Available on Request).
Prices are listed in US Dollars. ( $2 Belize Dollars = $1 US Dollar).
Visa and Master Card Accepted.
- Units are for use by Bella Vista Resort guests only.
- Aji Tapa Bar and Restaurant is the on-site Public Restaurant.
- It is at the discretion of BV Resort Ltd. to manage noise and nuisance. BV Resort Ltd. has right the to evict guests without notice if requests by management to remedy any complaints are not met by occupants.
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the units and a deep cleaning fee of $200.00 USD will be levied on Incidentals Bill for failure to comply. Smoking is permitted around the property and bar but we ask that you be mindful of other guests.
- BV Resort Ltd. and her affiliate companies are not liable for any delays, losses, damages, injuries, or deaths.
- House Keeping is done every other day, from the Check-in date.
- Concierge and Front Desk Assistance are only available from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm but there is a member of staff on site, 24/7.
Cancellation. Modification, Refunds & COVID19
- Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival day will incur a Penalty equivalent to 1 Night Plus Taxes.
- Cancellations made 60 Days to 31 days before arrival date will incur a 50% Deposit.
- Cancellations Made 30 Days or Less before arrival date will incur full cost of stay.
- No shows and/or unused portions of stays are non-refundable.
- Modifications can be made upon request and must be approved by the Reservation Agent, and rates are liable to change depending on season after modification.
- Any Refunds made are under the full discretion of management and under special circumstances.
- All Cancellations and modifications must be submitted in writing and acknowledge by Reservations Department.
Cancellations or Modifications as a result of or related to COVID19:
- You will need to submit a modification request in writing to the Reservations Department. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Proof of Positivity for Covid-19 is required.
- Any Paid bookings, and other monetary deposits will be credited to a future stay
- Reservation changes can apply for up to 1 Year from original Check-In Date of the Reservation.
- Modifications are based on availability and black out dates are from Mid December to Mid January of the following year.
- All request types must be submitted in writing to the Reservation agent at email@example.com
Requirement for Entry into Belize – BTB Infographic
Update from August 5, 2021: