One of three, this One Bedroom Casita, sits immediately along the underbrush of the Mangrove forest that lines an onsite lagoon, which separates the property in two from the Seafront. Situated in the back end of the property, parking is directly behind the cabin and the main road accessing down town San Pedro is only a few meters away. Despite its close proximity to the road, the Cabin still boasts a quiet atmosphere. This Casita is the perfect home away from home, featuring a living area, kitchen, separate bedroom, and 1 bath. The bedroom is fully air conditioned with a King bed; the Living Area is fully furnished and air conditioned, and sports a Flat Screen TV with local cable programing; a microwave, toaster, stove, coffee, refrigerator and potable water are all found in the Kitchenette; and Hot & Cold Water is available. The Private veranda is the perfect place to grab a drink before making your way over the on-site bridge that leads to our restaurant, Aji Tapa Bar & Restaurant, and the stunning seafront. A short one-minute walk.
Guests enjoy 10% off at the Restaurant and Bar, Aji Tapa Restaurant and Bar, and have access to Free Wifi, Bicycles, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Lounge Chairs, Beach Towels, and Free Parking. Our Concierge Team is available to assist you with daily activities and local recommendations from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Welcome to BV Resort Ltd.
Resort Terms and Conditions
All rates are subject to a 9% Hotel Tax and 6% Resort Fee.
Rates are Based on Double Occupancy (Price is for 2 People Only)
Additional Fee is incurred for additional Guests.
50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required to Confirm.
Balance is charged 30 Days Prior to Arrival. (Payment Options Available on Request).
Prices are listed in US Dollars. ( $2 Belize Dollars = $1 US Dollar).
Visa and Master Card Accepted.
- Units are for use by Bella Vista Resort guests only.
- Aji Tapa Bar and Restaurant is the on-site Public Restaurant.
- It is at the discretion of BV Resort Ltd. to manage noise and nuisance. BV Resort Ltd. has right the to evict guests without notice if requests by management to remedy any complaints are not met by occupants.
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the units and a deep cleaning fee of $200.00 USD will be levied on Incidentals Bill for failure to comply. Smoking is permitted around the property and bar but we ask that you be mindful of other guests.
- BV Resort Ltd. and her affiliate companies are not liable for any delays, losses, damages, injuries, or deaths.
- House Keeping is done every other day, from the Check-in date.
- Concierge and Front Desk Assistance are only available from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm but there is a member of staff on site, 24/7.
Cancellation. Modification, Refunds & COVID19
- Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival day will incur a Penalty equivalent to 1 Night Plus Taxes.
- Cancellations made 60 Days to 31 days before arrival date will incur a 50% Deposit.
- Cancellations Made 30 Days or Less before arrival date will incur full cost of stay.
- No shows and/or unused portions of stays are non-refundable.
- Modifications can be made upon request and must be approved by the Reservation Agent, and rates are liable to change depending on season after modification.
- Any Refunds made are under the full discretion of management and under special circumstances.
- All Cancellations and modifications must be submitted in writing and acknowledge by Reservations Department.
Cancellations or Modifications as a result of or related to COVID19:
- You will need to submit a modification request in writing to the Reservations Department. (email@example.com)
- Proof of Positivity for Covid-19 is required.
- Any Paid bookings, and other monetary deposits will be credited to a future stay
- Reservation changes can apply for up to 1 Year from original Check-In Date of the Reservation.
- Modifications are based on availability and black out dates are from Mid December to Mid January of the following year.
- All request types must be submitted in writing to the Reservation agent at firstname.lastname@example.org