This Casita sits nearest to the entrance of the resort grounds and grants easy access to parking, and the main road leading into the heart of San Pedro Town. The cabin is one of three located on the portion of the property divided by a small lagoon, separating the property in two from the beach. This cabin is quiet, despite its close proximity to the road, and comes fully equipped.
The Casita features a living area, kitchen, separate bedroom, and 1 bath. The bedroom is fully air conditioned with a Queen bed; the Living Area is fully furnished and sports a Flat Screen TV with local cable programing; a microwave, toaster, stove, coffee, refrigerator and potable water are all found in the kitchen; and hot & cold water is available. Tucked away from the other Casitas and Units, this cabin is ideal for those looking for a little added privacy; and it is only a short two-minute walk to our highly acclaimed on-site restaurant, Aji Tapa Restaurant & Bar.
Guests enjoy 10% off at the Restaurant and Bar and have access to Free Wifi, Bicycles, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Lounge Chairs, Beach Towels, and Free Parking. Our Concierge Team is available to assist you with daily activities and local recommendations from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Live your dream vacation with Bella Vista Resort!
If you plan to travel with your pet, we charge an additional US$25.00 per day.
We welcome groups! If you need more than one room, please contact us and we can create a customized package for you.
Welcome to BV Resort Ltd.
Resort Terms and Conditions
All rates are subject to a 9% Hotel Tax and 6% Resort Fee.
Rates are Based on Double Occupancy (Price is for 2 People Only)
Additional Fee is incurred for additional Guests.
50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required to Confirm.
Balance is charged 30 Days Prior to Arrival. (Payment Options Available on Request).
Prices are listed in US Dollars. ( $2 Belize Dollars = $1 US Dollar).
Visa and Master Card Accepted.
- Units are for use by Bella Vista Resort guests only.
- Aji Tapa Bar and Restaurant is the on-site Public Restaurant.
- It is at the discretion of BV Resort Ltd. to manage noise and nuisance. BV Resort Ltd. has right the to evict guests without notice if requests by management to remedy any complaints are not met by occupants.
- Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the units and a deep cleaning fee of $200.00 USD will be levied on Incidentals Bill for failure to comply. Smoking is permitted around the property and bar but we ask that you be mindful of other guests.
- BV Resort Ltd. and her affiliate companies are not liable for any delays, losses, damages, injuries, or deaths.
- House Keeping is done every other day, from the Check-in date.
- Concierge and Front Desk Assistance are only available from 7:30 am to 8:00 pm but there is a member of staff on site, 24/7.
Cancellation. Modification, Refunds & COVID19
- Cancellations made 60 days or more prior to arrival day will incur a Penalty equivalent to 1 Night Plus Taxes.
- Cancellations made 60 Days to 31 days before arrival date will incur a 50% Deposit.
- Cancellations Made 30 Days or Less before arrival date will incur full cost of stay.
- No shows and/or unused portions of stays are non-refundable.
- Modifications can be made upon request and must be approved by the Reservation Agent, and rates are liable to change depending on season after modification.
- Any Refunds made are under the full discretion of management and under special circumstances.
- All Cancellations and modifications must be submitted in writing and acknowledge by Reservations Department.
Cancellations or Modifications as a result of or related to COVID19:
- You will need to submit a modification request in writing to the Reservations Department. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Proof of Positivity for Covid-19 is required.
- Any Paid bookings, and other monetary deposits will be credited to a future stay
- Reservation changes can apply for up to 1 Year from original Check-In Date of the Reservation.
- Modifications are based on availability and black out dates are from Mid December to Mid January of the following year.
- All request types must be submitted in writing to the Reservation agent at email@example.com
Requirement for Entry into Belize – BTB Infographic
Update from August 5, 2021: